What is ClickMeeting?
ClickMeeting is one of the most popular webinar software platforms in this list, with an impressive and user-friendly interface.
ClickMeeting makes it easier for you to reach out to your customers for training, product sales and marketing, and other aspects. All in all, it is a well-integrated, intuitive platform that provides options for automated webinars and customized invites.
Best suited for small and medium-sized businesses, ClickMeeting provides clear instructions to set up the event effortlessly, without worrying over any technical stuff. It also offers analytical insights regarding the past webinars and the audience of the upcoming webinar.
- Offers polls and surveys for feedback
- Chat options and interactive sessions
- Can be connected to Facebook and YouTube to enhance engagement
- You can record the entire audio and video of the live sessions,
- which are then stored in clouds, and can be downloaded easily
- Multiple presenters can present with HD video
ClickMeeting’s rates start at $25 per month (billed annually) for 25 attendees or $35 (billed annually) per month for up to 50 viewers. There’s also an option for custom-pricing that’s best suited for enterprise customers.
ClickMeeting also has a free 30-day trial.
- For smooth and seamless video, accessibility to high-bandwidth internet is necessary; the performance mitigates if a fast connection is unavailable
- Grievance redressal is a problem on weekends, and usually requires 1-2 business days
- Pricing plans offer slightly low audience limit
WebinarJam Software Pricing Plan and Review