Providing the facility of payment for the customers in any business as per their convenience increases their chances of being successful in the business. As long as your business is local, there are many options you can give to your customers. But adding efficient and centralized payment gateways becomes crucial when you want your business to be a global success.
And when you make a decision, it is important to get the right information about it and also to see which gateway will be best suited for your business.
How Does Payment Gateways work?
A Payment Gateway is responsible to completes the transaction from your application between the customer and the vendor.
That allows your customer to request payments and make them done securely.
Payment gateway handles the following steps:
- Verify each customer's billing information
- Verify funds for payment method
- Approves requests
- Gets you paid
How to Choose Payment Gateways
Easily Set-Up: The first quality of a payment gateway should be that you can easily set everything up for it so that you do not have to worry much.
Automatically: The payment gateway should work everything automatically without having your interference.
Easy Interface: Don't get attracted by the low price if the payment gateway is charging you more but you are getting all the steps automatically and your customers are getting the payment completed in better and lesser steps then you should choose that.
Security: Analyzed security risks and don't Ignore Security and Fraud-Protection. Go for a safe and proactive fraud prevention company.
Payment Gateways Options Available In India
There are many Indian gateways that provide online payment solutions all over the world.
RazorPay gateway is founded by Harshil Mathur in 2014 that allows businesses to accept, process, and disburse payments.
- Instant Activation
- Easy Integration
- Easy and familiar Dashboard
- 100+ Payment Options
- Page, Link, Button Payment Options
- GraphQL integration available for Mobile Application
- Transaction charges: 2%-3%
CCAvenue Payment Method
This gateway is also a big name in the field of payment solutions, it was established in 2007, its founder is Vishal Mehta, who is working as a director in Infibeam Avenue Limited.
This payment solution also has many big brand customers like ClearTrip, Starbucks Coffee, MakeMyTrip, Myntra, Airtel, etc.
- 180+ Payment Options
- iFrame integrations
- CCAvenue Checkout
- Multiple Currency Processing
- Mobile Payments Option
- API Integration Available
PayU Money Payment
This gateway was founded by Nitin Gupta in 2011 that offer lowers and affordable price for their customer. PayU has almost zero maintenance fees.
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secured and two-factor authentication
- Integrated payment system
- Large Payment Options (Cards, Netbanking, wallets, UPI)
- Transaction management
- Transaction fees: Approx 2%
MobiKwik Indian Payment Method
MobiKwik was founded in April 2009 by Bipin Preet Singh, Upasana Takuhas that gained immense popularity in India due to its flexibility. They offer solutions to both individual users and businesses.
- Accepts payments through Net Banking, UPI, popular Wallets,
- EMI and all Indian and international Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express, Diners cards.
- Developer first integrations
- Analytics Dashboard
- Transaction fees: 2%
Instamojo Payment Gateway
Instamojo was founded by Sampad Swain, Akash Gehani, Harshad Sharma, Aditya Sengupta in 2012. That is a completely full-stack transactional platform. This platform provides the facilities to their customer to make the transaction by creating payment links, sharing with customers, and receiving payments.
- Embed payment buttons
- Payment through the link
- Visual charts of payments
- Offer free tools for small businesses
- Transaction fees: 2%
Cashfree payment gateway was founded by Reeju Datta, Akash Sinha in 2015. This company has a key facility for bulk payouts. That also offers to their customer to complete the transaction options through (cards, wallets, Netbanking, UPI, NEFT, IMPS, Paypal).
- Easiest payment gateway integration
- Pre-authorization: The instant refund is paid without paying any charges
- Payment through link or page.
- Auto-debit funds for periodic payments
- Customizable checkout page
- Transaction fees: 1.95%
PayPal India Payment Gateway
Anupam Pahuja is the Managing Director of PayPal India. This gateway parent company was founded by Peter Thiel, Ken Howery, Max Levchin, Yu Pan, Luke Nosek in 1998 that later becomes a global payment platform. Paypal parent company supporting across all over the globe.
If you are looking for international clients then papal is the leader in the internal brand so this is the best option to choose.
- Send customized invoices to customers to get faster payments
- You can receive the payment through email and user id only.
- PayPal Here Card & App helps in securely processing credit card payments, creating invoices, tracking sales, and more from a smartphone
- Live customer support whenever you need assistance
- Transaction fees: 4.4% + US$0.30 + Currency conversions charges
What to Check in Payment Gateway?
If you want to choose a payment gateway for your business and you are not able to decide, then let us inform you about some important points so that you can easily choose the gateway.
- How easily you can do transactions with your customer without wasting time.
- Are you getting new options regularly or not?
- How much investment is being made by Gateway in new technology, if it is being done, then what are the main focus?
- Multiple Currencies: charging currency increases transparency for international clients.
- Easy Setup: A good payment gateway always has easy and less time-consuming setup options for its customers.
- Make sure to compare how much fee is levied on a transaction by your gateway and how much is charged by your other competitors.
These payment methods also play a vital role in making your business a success. The more convenient the customer interface, the easier your customers will be able to make payments with the addition of integrations, currency support, proactive customer support, and much more whatever you choose that must be supported by the gateway.