Faculty recruitment 2020 job vacancy notification announced by DAV College Managing Committee, Hoshiarpur, Punjab for the academic year 2020-2021 – Assistant Professor Jobs. For More Details see below.
Post Date: 1st July 2020
Name of the College: DAV College Managing Committee
College Profile: DAV College Managing Committee (DAVCMC) is the largest non-governmental organization in the field of education in India today. It has a glorious past steeped in the history of India, our great nation. DAV College Managing Committee has contributed to nation-building by pioneering private initiative in education. In our more than 134 years long career span, DAV students have emerged as leaders in their chosen fields as Nobel laureates, Prime Ministers, Scientists, Sportspersons, Defense personnel, Actors, Media persons, CEOs, etc., thus, making meaningful contributions to the economic and social development of India.
Job Title: Faculty
- Commerce– ABST, EAFM, Business Admin
- Arts- History, Science, Economics, Drawing & Painting, Sanskrit, Hindi, English, Sociology, Geography
- Science- Botany, Zoology, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Computer
- Agriculture- Agronomy, Plant Pathology, Agriculture Extension, Horticulture, Soil Science & Agriculture Chemistry, Agriculture Entomology, Animal Economics, Plant Breeding & Genetics, Plant Physiology
- Physical Education
Qualification: As per UGC/Maharshi Dayanand SarawatiUniversity, Ajmer/ICAR/Swami Kama Narendra Agriculture University, Jobner/Rajasthan GovtNorm
- Candidate should complete their PG/Ph.D. in relevant discipline
- Commitment towards work
Job Location: Paharganj, New Delhi
- During probation, a fixed salary Rs.21600/- (Basic 15600+AGP 600) will be given.
- After confirmation, the Scale of 15600-39100 will be given.
- Dearness allowance and other allowance as per management rules only
Last Date: Within 21 days from 1st July 2020
Apply Mode: Postal
Application Form: Obtain an application form from the office of the college by paying Rs.500 cash or by bank draft in favor of ” Principal, Dayanand College, Ajmer”. The application form also download from the website www.davajmer.org to be submitted along with a Deman draft of Rs.500/- per form.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may send their application form along with all self-attested copies of testimonials to the following Postal Address
Reference: Advertisement dated 1st July 2020
More Academic Jobs