Hi, first of all, thanks for visiting this page. This page is all about me - Hemant Singh (Founder of Wishudeal, Wishusucess, Wishucare).
I holds an Bachelor in Technology(B.Tech.) degree in 2013 from Rajasthan Technical University, Kota and Master in Technology(M.Tech) degree in Computer Science from Amrita University, Bagalore(2017) and have previously worked for Toshiba Software Pvt Ltd. Bangalore, Central Chinmaya Mission Trust, Mumbai, etc. Than i quit corporate job to become entrepreneur.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Wish You Group Website
At Wish You Group, we work for blogging, online shopping, and recruitment and consultant, our official website are:
We’ve developed projects Tgoldkamo.com, energyconscious.com, mgicb.com etc and many mobile applications.
Have a project in mind? Let’s talk!
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Here, basically we love to write, health, fitness, ticks and tips related contents, all inspirational and motivational stories, how-to guides around consumer software and mobile apps. The purpose of the site is to help you take maximum advantage of the health, fitness, ticks, tips, software tools and web technologies at your disposal so that you spend more time doing things you really love.
Hemant Singh Fitness Tips
I have always shared that it is not just exercise, but also a healthy diet that keeps you fit. Here are some rules that i follows to stay in shape.
- Exercise Daily. Exercise daily for at least an hour
- Eat the Right Foods and Portion Each Meal. No matter how
- bad your stomach is telling you to go for candy over
- healthy food, try to stay away from sweets.
- Keep Track of Calories and Food Intake Per Day.
- Be Sure to Get Sleep
Some Important Key Note for Fitness
- Never eat after 6:30 P.M. It is important to give rest to your stomach. Food takes 4-5 hours to digest and so it is best to eat early so that your body can finish digesting the food and kick start again in the morning.
- Sleep early and start your morning as early as possible but don’t overexert your body.
- Control your sugar and salt intake; the lesser you take, the healthier you are.
- Try and meditate for at least half an hour, so as to get some peace of mind. Meditation also helps in reducing stress levels.
- Always keep a container full of nuts and fruits with you. So, if you feel hungry, you know what to turn to.
- Drink a lot of water; at least 4-5 liters daily.
- If you cannot exercise, just take a quick walk for about 15-20 minutes every day to ensure some physical activity.