IIM Indore Admission Process
IIM Indore: Students with a Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% aggregate are eligible for admission. CAT exam is held in the month of November or December. A written ability test and personal interview are held for shortlisted students. Further, students should have an overall 90 percentile in CAT. Admissions are based on valid CAT score, performance in PI and profile as well.
Students are shortlisted on the basis of their class X, class XII, CAT results and diversity factor. The final selection takes into consideration all of the above along with written ability test score and personal interview scores.
IIM Indore Placements & Salary Trends
Companies such as ONGC, Parle, PepsiCo, HDFC, Axis Bank, HT Media, Infosys, JP Morgan, State Bank of India, Tata Steel, Tata Motors, Ericson, Wipro and Titan have recruited talent from the institute previously. In the academic year 2019, the institute witnessed a never-seen-before maximum package of 85.29 LPA.
The average CTC offered was 20.79 LPA, which is clearly a 14% increase from the previous year's package. Students were employed in the fields of:
- Consulting (Cognizant, Deloitte)
- Finance (Axis Bank, HDFC)
- General Management/HR/Operations (Airtel, Paytm)
- Sales and Marketing (Unilever, Asian Paints)
- IT/Analytics (Google, IBM)
IIM Indore Scholarships
At IIM Indore, need-based financial assistance is offered to the students. Candidates with an annual family income below 9 lakh are eligible to apply for this financial aid.
IIM Indore Internships
Over 150 recruiters hired interns from the institute. The average stipend for the internship was 1.5 lakh. There was a 24% rise in the average stipend for internships this year (2019). Companies such as Nestle, Dabur, Intel, Nisan, HP and Mahindra recruited from the institute. The highest stipend was 4 lakh.
|Also Known As||IIMI|
|Popular Courses||BBA , MBA/PGDM|
|Total Courses||9 courses across 2 streams|
IIM Indore Admission Process 2020
IIM Indore admission process 2020 takes place in online mode. Applicants seeking admission to the flagship course PGP must have a valid score in CAT exam. For other courses, admission is based on a valid qualifying entrance exam followed by the selection process. Course-wise admission details are listed below:
For admission to PGP and PGP-HRM, candidates are shortlisted on the basis of CAT cutoff released by IIM Indore. Shortlisted candidates have to undergo a Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI process for final selection
Admission to EPGP is offered based on a valid score in GMAT to students having an experience of more than five years
- For admission to IPM programme, IIM Indore conducts IPMAT exam.
- Selection of candidates shortlisted via this exam is based on WAT and PI
- Candidates seeking enrolment to FPM programme at the doctoral level are granted admission based on their overall performance in
- Research Aptitude Test (RAT) followed by PI round
IIM Indore Admission Dates 2020
Some of the important admission dates of IIM Indore for IPM and PGP programmes are tabulated below:
|IPM Registration||17-Feb-2020 to 20-Apr-2020|
|PGP PI &WAT||01-Apr-2020 to 05-Apr-2020|
|Commencement of classes||21-Apr-2020|
Disclaimer: Due to COVID-19 outbreak, the dates mentioned above are subject to change. Shiksha will post the latest updates as and when communicated by the college.
IIM Indore PGP Admission 2020
IIM Indore offers two full-time residential programmes to the students including Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP) and a Post Graduate Programme in Human Resource Management (PGPHRM) of two years duration each. Admission to these courses is offered to eligible candidates having a valid score in the CAT exam. The minimum eligibility criteria required for admission to these courses is mentioned below:
|PGP||A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of SC/ST/PwD)
Those in the final year of their bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification
OR have completed the degree and are awaiting results can also apply
IIM Indore Final Admission Process
Following steps are included in the IIM Indore Admission process:
- Step 1: The candidate must have appeared and scored the minimum required sectional and overall percentile in CAT 2019 to be considered for first stage screening process for admission at IIM Indore
- Step 2: Candidates are short-listed for Personal Interview (PI) and Written Ability Test (WAT) from among the candidates who have a valid CAT-2019 score, who have applied to the programme and who satisfy the eligibility criteria for the programme of IIM Indore. The PI-WAT round will be conducted at Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Kolkata, Lucknow and Mumbai.
- Step 3: Shortlisted Candidates have to attend both PI & WAT round in final selection process. IIM Indore also expects a consistent and minimum performance in the different parameters of Personal Interview (PI), which will be decided by Admissions Committee. Candidates not meeting the minimum performance in any of PI parameters will not be considered for the final selection.
- Step 4: After the WAT & PI round, admission offers are made by IIM Indore to successful candidates. The final selection is based on a diverse set of attributes which includes performance in CAT, performance in WAT & PI, academics, among others. Category wise merit list will be generated based on Final Composite Score
- Step 5: Final Admission Offer will be made to the candidates in the last week of April 2020 on the basis of Final Score arrived after awarding the weightage scores on all the components.
IIM Indore conducts admission interviews in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Indore, Kolkata, Mumbai, and New Delhi only.
IIM Indore Admission Cut Off
- IIM Indore Cutoff 2020 has been liberalized for admission 2020.
- Only the candidates above the minimum cut-offs in the CAT 2019 sectional percentile ranks, the overall percentile rank and obtaining a positive (greater than zero) raw score in all sections of CAT-2019 are considered for all the subsequent stages.
- These are cut-offs used for preparing the first short-list
- The actual CAT 2019 cut-offs for those who are called for interview are much higher
- No candidate in the respective category is considered for the 1st phase shortlisting without scoring following minimum CAT cut offs.
|Category||Section- 1 VARC||Section-2 DILR||Section-3 Quant||Overall CAT 2019 Percentile|
IIM, Indore Fees & Eligibility
|COURSE||TOTAL FEES/ YEAR||ELIGIBILITY|
|PG Program||₹7.56 Lakhs||Graduation|
|PG Program||₹7.56 Lakhs||Graduation|
|IPBA||-||Graduation with 50%|
IIM Indore Ranking
|National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF)||2019||5th|
|Business Today's "India's best B-schools "||2016||9|
IIM Indore Courses
IIM Indore offers the following programs under various specializations:
|Post Graduate Program in Management (PGP)||Post Graduate Program in Human Resource Management (PGP-HRM)|
|Executive Post Graduate Program in Management (EPGP)||Fellow Program in Management (Industry)|
|Post Graduate Program at Mumbai (PGP-Mumbai)||Fellow Program in Management (FPM)|
|Five Year Integrated Program in Management (IPM)||PG Diploma in Management for Executives|
IIM Indore Admission
IIMs conduct Common Admission Test (CAT) for Admissions to the Post Graduate Programmes in Management (PGP) at Indore, Dubai (UAE) and Mumbai. According to the CAT results, candidates are shortlisted for Personal Interview (PI) and Written Ability Test (WAT). But IIM Indore lays major importance on the 10th and 12th scores as observed in previous years as well.
Non-Resident Indian (NRI) candidates are likewise qualified to apply and ought to have scored a minimum GMAT score of 650 to be shortlisted for further assessments. Admissions to the Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP), a program for administrators with a minimum of 5 years of work experience is conducted through GMAT.
CAT 2019 Sectional and Overall Percentile Cut-off
|Category||Quantitative Aptitude||Logical Reasoning||Verbal Ability||Overall|
IIM Indore Placement
The placement cell of the Indian Institute of Management Indore invites a number of reputed companies for placement drive. The gender diversity during placement could be seen as the placement was 40% for females and 60% for males. More than 200 companies came for recruitment for the batch 2016-2018. Tabulated below are the details regarding the placement drive at the Institute:
|Total no.of offers||200+|
|Total pre-placement offers||132|
|Highest Domestic Package||INR 40.5 LPA|
|Highest International Package||INR 89.25 LPA|
|Average CTC||INR 20.79 LPA|
|Average CTC (Top 50)||INR 30.04 LPA|
|Average CTC (Top 100)||INR 28.74 LPA|
|Median Salary||INR 19.4 LPA|