LiveStorm Webinar Software
Livestorm is a strong tool built for efficiency and strong video communications. It can easily be accessed from any device, including PCs, laptops, tablets, and mobile phones. Their software also works on any browser without any restrictions on the size of your webinar.
With their tool, you can run either live, on-demand, or automated webinars. Webinars are great for live events like product demos, customer training, and other technical sales topics. Their on-demand and automated webinars work best for online courses, employee onboarding, and video podcast interviews.
An area where it stands out is the email logistics where you can send promotional emails, automate those emails, check email status, and add a touch of personalization. This webinar tool also takes your data security very seriously and is 100% GDPR-compliant.
Livestorm is also focused on customer engagement with activities like polling, Q&A sessions, and the use of up-votes.
They also make it really easy for people to join your webinars. They don’t need to register or create a specific account – they can simply join with one click and an internet connection.
- Provides access to highly adaptable webinar themes with an easy set-up process
- Offers interactive chats with polls, questions, chat, and more for better customer experience
- Great for product demos and 1:1 meetings to qualify leads and improve your sales process
- Integrate and analyze webinars and video meetings
- Provides a high level of automation with webinar sequences
- Offers comprehensive, multi-language customer support
- Comes with features like a one-click invitation, screen-sharing, the ability to embed registration forms, and more
Offers a freemium plan with essential features
- Provides detailed attendance analytics, replay analytics, source tracking, and participation report
- Unlimited recording storage
- Allows you to export your data as CSV or XLS
- Enables you to use Zapier and integrate with more than 1,000 apps
- Display in-webinar CTAs to influence viewers to act
Webinar & Meet Basic: The first plan is a freemium plan and comes with essential features like unlimited on-demand webinars, meetings, etc.
Meet Premium: The ‘Meet Premium’ plan costs $31/host per month and allows up to 8 participants.
Webinar Premium: The ‘Webinar Premium’ plan costs $99/host per month and has a 4-hour limit per webinar.
Enterprise: There’s also the ‘Enterprise’ plan. It offers features like managing multiple workspaces with unified billing, premium training, and SLA availability. Here, you get a personalized quote based on your requirements.
Overall, they are a high-quality tool and their live features are great for product demos and sales training.