Magento 2 Installation Service Key Points:
- PHP version installation
- Apache server configuration
- MySQL database installation
- Elasticsearch configuration setup in the server
- Magento2 installation on Linux or Ubuntu quickly
- The installation will be applicable for only one time, you can choose any version of Magento(2.3, 2.4, or Most Recent Update)
Details Required for Magento Fresh Setup
You will have to share the following details during the installation
- You have to give access control to your system.
- Can also share remote access (Anydesk, Teamviewer)
- If to set up on the hosting server then it should be Magento 2 compatible.
Are you looking for help from an IT team who can do a Magento2 Installation Service on Linux or the most recent update on your server then you can contact the Wishusucess Magento installation IT team?
We can set up any type of server like you have to configure on your local system or set up on any development server or live server, we set it up within a few hours.
System Requirements for Magento 2.4
If you want to install Magento 2.4 and above then your system should have
- PHP 7.4 or higher version.
- MySQL database must be 8.0
- At least Elasticsearch version 7.16 must be supported.
Important Points: Magento2 Installation Service on Linux
Quickly install Magento 2 on the Linux Server.
it will take 24 hours to complete your order
You have to share the access control of the server in order to complete the fresh installation.
Magento Installation Service Contact Details
You can connect anytime by using the following details:
Mobile Number: +91-7992293862
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com