Syllabus JEE Main 2021:
Syllabus JEE Main 2021 can be checked by the students online from the website.
The Syllabus JEE Main 2021 is basically prescribed from 11th & 12th level topics of CBSE pattern.
The Syllabus JEE Main 2021 –I (B.E/B.Tech) will have questions from various topics from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. For JEE Main Paper – II (B.Arch) Syllabus the questions will be from various topics from Aptitude, Mathematics and Drawing sections.
For Syllabus JEE Main 2021 Paper – III (B.Plan) Syllabus, the questions will be from various topics from Aptitude, Mathematics and Planning based questions.
Students will also be able to prepare from NCERT syllabus.
Know various important topics contained in the syllabus of Syllabus JEE Main 2021 in the below given section:
JEE Mains Paper- I (B.E/ B.Tech) Syllabus:
Physics and measurement, Laws of motion, Rotational motion, Thermodynamics, Electronic devices, Oscillations and waves, Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents, Current electricity, Optics, Work, energy and power, Electrostatics, Kinetic theory of gases, Kinematics, Gravitation, Properties of solids and liquids, etc.
Sets, Relations and functions, Integral calculus, Matrices and determinants, Complex numbers and quadratic equations, Mathematical induction, Sequences and series, Binomial theorem and its simple applications, Statistics and probability, Trigonometry, Vector algebra, Permutations and combinations, Mathematical reasoning, etc.
- Physical Chemistry: Some basic concepts in chemistry, Equilibrium, Atomic structure, Chemical thermodynamics, Chemical kinetics, Chemical bonding and molecular structure, States of matter, etc.
- Organic Chemistry: Purification and characterization of organic compounds, Chemistry in everyday life, Organic compounds containing halogens, Organic compounds containing nitrogen, Some basic principles of organic chemistry, etc.
- Inorganic Chemistry: Classification of elements and periodicity in properties, Hydrogen, D – and f – block elements, Environmental chemistry, Block elements (alkali and alkaline earth metals), Block elements group 13 to group 18 elements, etc.
JEE Mains Paper II & III (B.Arch/ B.Plan) Syllabus:
- Awareness of persons
- Visualizing three dimensional objects from two dimensional drawings
- Analytical Reasoning Mental Ability (Visual, Numerical and Verbal)
- Visualizing, etc.
- Understanding and appreciation of scale and proportion of objects
- Transformation of forms both 2 D and 3 D union
- Building forms and elements
- Color texture
- Harmony and contrast
- Creating two dimensional and three dimensional compositions using given shapes and forms
- Rotation etc.
JEE Main Preparation Tips:
To qualify in the JEE Main exam, we have provided some useful preparation tips which the appearing candidates can follow to excel in exam:
- Before the preparation is to be started, it is very essential for the candidates to know the syllabus and exam pattern.
- It is very important for the candidates to be aware of the question trends followed in the exam, so students can go through the past papers to know the details.
- To make the preparation strong, students are advised to attempt the mock tests.
- Candidates must prepare from a good source of study material which is commonly recommended for the exam.
- Students should also be aware of the exam pattern and marking pattern followed in the exam.
- Candidates must prepare notes and go through these notes regularly.
JEE Main 2021 Admit Card
The admit card of JEE Main 2021 will be made available in the first week of December 2020 (January session). Students will be able to download the hall ticket by entering their login details. Also an intimation of admit card will be sent to the candidates on their registered mail id/ phone number.
Students must note that no slot booking will take place to allot exam centers, exam time, date and exam shift. NTA will randomly allot these to the candidates. These details will be visible to the students when admit card will be downloaded.
For the April session admit card, students will be able to download it online from the website in the third week of March 2021. Candidates must go through complete details mentioned in the admit card. In case of correction in any detail in the admit card, contact the officials immediately before the exam date.
Rank List of 2021
After the JEE Main results will be declared by NTA, rank list will be published online. The rank list published online will mention the candidate’s – All India Rank and Category rank. Students will be allotted ranks based on the marks secured by the students in the JEE Mains entrance exam.
Separate rank list may be prepared by the states to admit candidates in the engineering institutions affiliated to State universities.
JEE Main 2021 Cut Off
To be eligible for admission into IITs, NITs, CFTIs and various other known institutions it is very important for the candidates to secure cut off marks. Also, students will have to obtain cut off as per their category to participate in the All India centralized counselling process.
Students can know below the cut off for various categories as per the previous year cut off trends:
|Category||Cut Off 2019||Cut Off 2018||Cut Off 2017||Cut Off 2016|
Counselling 2021 of JEE
JEE Main 2021 Counselling will be organized by JoSAA from second week of June 2021. For the counselling process through CSAB it will get started from fourth week of July 2021. Students will have to register, make counselling fee payment & choice filling.
Only the students who will secure the cut off marks and get shortlisted in rank list will be only eligible for counselling session. Online centralized process will be organized for counselling. Seat allotment status will be displayed online and can be checked by the students through their login.
While reporting at the institution, students will also have to submit their essential documents such as –
- JEE Main Score card
- Provisional seat allotment letter
- Date of birth proof (10th class mark sheet)
- Three passport size photographs (same as uploaded in the JEE Main application)
- Registration-cum-locked choices for seat allotment
- Proof of seat acceptance fee payment
- 12th class performance check
- Undertaking by the candidate
- Medical certificate
- Photo ID card (issued by govt./last attended school/12th class admit card)
- JEE Main admit card
- 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate (if available)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- OCI certificate or PIO card
- PwD certificate (if applicable)