What is GoToMeeting or GoToWebinar Software? Pricing Plan, Reviews
What is GoToMeeting or GoToWebinar?
GoToWebinar is software for online meeting, online training, Online Coaching etc.
GoToWebinar, allow you to choose the date you want to host your webinar, and it takes care of mostly everything else.
It also exposes you to a variety of features to improve your webinar experience, ranging from flexible scheduling to the entire event management process. You also have access to several in-built webinar templates that provide the ultimate business environment.
Moreover, with impressive features such as automated email reminders, customizable webinar invitations, and a highly converting registration page, you can now promote your upcoming event and drive massive traffic. Other features include in-built polls and surveys, automatic webinar recordings, and more.
- Pre-recorded events
- Robust analytics
- HD video quality
- 24/7 customer support
- Integrations with GoToMeeting
- In-built polls and surveys to engage your audience
- Automatic recording, which can then be shared online
- Seamless integration with tools such as Zapier, Salesforce, Unbounce, etc.
- Source tracking to discover which channel resulted in maximum webinar signups
The Starter plan costs $89 per month for 100 participants, $199 per month for 500 participants, and $429 per month for 1,000 people, all for annual subscriptions. You can also start a free trial with up to 100 people; no credit card required.
- Outdated software
- The Starter plan limits the attendance count to 100
- Comes with a hefty pri
WebinarJam Software Pricing Plan and Review