Basic of Mobile Application Development
Android Mobile App Development Fundamentals Questions
1) What is Android in mobile application development?
Android is a comprehensive software stack of mobile devices that includes an operating system, middle ware and key application. This rich source of software bunch is used in Mobile Technology through its innovation module of The Android Software Development Kit (SDK).
2) What ate top 5 Websites to Learn Mobile App Development
- Udacity: Udacity has around 200 courses that are completely free (but do not offer a certificate). Usually these courses are created as part of a paid micro-credential that Udacity offers called a Nanodegree
- Udemy. It's a good bet for you as a student and also a good bet for the instructors who may earn some money if the student decides that the topic and the instructor is worth an additional (and usually very affordable) investment.
- Lynda: LinkedIn Learning is an American website offering video courses taught by industry experts in software, creative, and business skills. It is a subsidiary of LinkedIn.
- PluralSight: When it comes to the variety of courses, there is no clear winner as some of the Udemy courses are really good, but in general Pluralsight courses are also top-notch. The problem with Udemy comes that it's hard to find suitable courses in the sea of so many low-quality courses.
3) Why is mobile application development important?
For a user, the important of mobile application development is of great importance. Portability and ease of use make the usability of mobile applications extremely simple for audience with gradually less learning curve. Mobile applications send information to their customers using notification
4) What are the types of mobile application?
There are three main types of mobile apps including native apps, web-based mobile apps and hybrid apps. Hybrid mobile apps combine elements of native and web-based apps. Native apps include Android, Windows Phone, and iOS.
5) What is meant by mobile application?
A mobile application, most commonly referred to as an app, is a type of application software designed to run on a mobile device, such as a smartphone or tablet computer. Mobile applications frequently serve to provide users with similar services to those accessed on PCs
6) What are the skills required for Android Developer?
- Android foundations. The most basic building block of Android development is a programming language.
- Android interactivity.
- Android UI.
- Implementing navigation.
- Android testing.
- Working with data.
- Firebase on Android.
7) What is meant by mobile application development?
Mobile app development is the act or process by which a mobile app is developed for mobile devices, such as personal digital assistants, enterprise digital assistants or mobile phones. The user is often the focus of interaction with their device, and the interface entails components of both hardware and software.
8) What is API used for?
An application program interface (API) is a set of routines, protocols, and tools for building software applications. Basically, an API specifies how software components should interact. Additionally, APIs are used when programming graphical user interface (GUI) components.
9) What is the purpose of an app?
Businesses are using apps to improve their processes and increase the level of accessibility their customers have to them. The point of a mobile app is to seamlessly connect and interact with customers, making it a valuable tool for the modern business.
10) What are the different categories of apps?
- Gaming Apps. This is the most popular category of apps housing more than 24% apps in the App store.
- Business Apps.
- productivity apps
- Educational Apps.
- Lifestyle Apps.
- 5. Entertainment Apps.
- Utility Apps.
- Travel Apps.
11) What kind of apps are trending?
- Soaring Blockchain Technology.
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning.
- Surge of On-demand Apps.
- Integration of Wearable Apps.
- Internet on Things.
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality.
- Introduction of Instant Apps.
12) What makes an app successful?
A successful app provides a single service. And it provides it at the optimum level. When developing an app, develop one with a single feature without multiple unnecessary interfaces. If the app must have other features, it must be supporting the main goal of the app.
13) What type of app is most popular?
14) How can I create my own app?
- Sketch your app idea.
- Do some market research.
- Create mockups of your app.
- Make your app's graphic design.
- Build your app landing page.
- Make the app with Xcode and Swift.
- Launch the app in the App Store.
- Market your app to reach the right people.
Basic Fundamentals Questions and Answer of Mobile Application Development