Is your belly fat giving you a hard time? Are you not able to fit in that favorite pair of jeans? If the answer is yes, then you need to make some changes in your lifestyle and switch up your exercise game to get back in shape. We all know, size does not matter but health does. A big belly brings with it a lot of health challenges and puts you at risk of heart diseases, stomach problems, including others.
To break it to you, we have here a few exercises that can help you lose belly fat without too much hassle. And if you thought that dieting (alone) can help you reduce belly fat then you are wrong, diet and exercise go hand in hand. An amalgamation of both is important to achieve your goal.
Crunches are the best way to burn that stubborn belly fat, it gives rapid results as well. Abdominal crunches define the abdominal muscles and burn stomach fat.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor
- Place your hands behind your head while holding your elbows out to the sides
- Gently pull your abdomen inward. Now, curl and forward so that your head, neck and shoulder lift off the floor
- Hold for a couple of seconds and release
- Do 12 reps and do it slowly.